About the developer
Inus Kempen graduated from the University of Stellenbosch in 1980, having obtained a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons). Over the past 20 years, he has gained extensive experience in all aspects of property development. Since 2000, Inus has been involved with Liberté Trust, a property development entity that has enjoyed exceptional success with various residential projects. These include Liberté in Stellenbosch, Vergezicht Estate and Olijvenhof in Somerset West and, most recently, la Clémence (a R250 million retirement village in Jamestown).
The following professional team managed the development of Aan de Weber:
- Environmental consultant: Withers Environmental Consultants
- Town planner: Firstplan and Dennis Moss Partnership
- Architect and landscape architect: Dennis Moss Partnership
- Land surveyor: Geomatics Africa
- Civil & Structural engineer: Bart Senekal & Partners
- Electrical engineer: De Villiers and Moore
- Irrigation engineer: Turfmanzi
- Conveyancers: Cluver Markotter
Verna Kempen handles the sales and marketing of Aan de Weber. Verna graduated from the UOFS with a Bachelor of Arts in 1978, followed by a higher education diploma in 1979. In 2006, she left the teaching profession to join the project team responsible for the hugely successful la Clémence retirement village. Following her completion of the estate agent’s exam, she now manages media and client liaison, as well as the marketing and management of Bonheur, the newly-opened assisted living complex at la Clémence.